Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Zumba!

Great article, check it out!
So, Tuesday I went to the most invigorating Zumba session and I have fallen in love with going back to the gym.  Let me set my story straight, I've never really fell out of love with Zumba, I simply needed a really enthusiastic and high energy instructor to motivate me to show up to a class (instead of doing the at-home version).  

Anyway, it is the NEW year... so, try something new!  Or better yet, rekindle an old passion of yours to stay motivated through (what can be) the non-stimulating winter months.  Your body and general attitude will thank you come spring.  And always remember to have fun.  That is why Zumba exists.  I really can't wait to shake it, again, in just a few hours.  

Find Zumba class near you!

Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS