Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Be Kind to Yourself


Excuse me for the prolonged absence from writing a post!  I spent a gorgeous few festive days in the Pacific Northwest catching up with friends and spending quality time with family.  I worked for a mere day before continuing my holiday vacation into the New Year in Pagosa Springs, Colorado with my boyfriend and our great friends.  We made big meals, drank plenty of spirits and skied for days. 

I am now settled back into the ol' homestead and knocking back piles of "to do's" at work while trying to formulate my New Year's resolutions.  In light of another New Year, I think these words of wisdom must be shared.  I have seen this article passed around by a few family and friends but I continue to be impressed by the inspirational content and feel it is worth sharing, too!  I really hope you enjoy reading and reflecting on this article.  I also hope you had an incredible holiday season and are looking forward to a prosperous, positive New Year!

Be kind to yourself and to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS