Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Brights!

Going West Blog
Atlantic Pacific Blog




Winter brights. . .not blues!  I don't know if it's the warm weather most of the country has been experiencing (including Flagstaff, AZ); but, I just can't wait for all the spring fashion trends!  Fifty plus degrees outside means I can wear skirts without tights, right?

I am getting really excited for pastels to make their grand appearance in the spring fashion scene.  I am a little nervous sporting the trend because I don't think I've worn light pink, canary yellow or baby blue for approximately a decade or so.  I'm looking forward bringing pastel hues back into my wardrobe and having a little fun with it! 

I am getting starry eyed looking at all of the fantastic turquoise, bright corals and flashy electric blues hitting the scene as of recent. Including, neon!  I do enjoy integrating playful and unexpected bits of color into my winter wardrobe.

Bring on the brights and the sunshine.  I'm ready for you, sweet Springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS