Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tango Red: Calvin Klein Confession

Calvin Klein Jeans; $36
A fun and funky trend that will make springtime just that much more enjoyable this year—the ever-so-popular colored skinny jean craze.

In fact, after much debate and agony over what color to finally make a purchase (will it be mint, fuchsia, electric blue... tangerine), I selected a pair of Tango Red Calvin Klein skinny jeans.  If the color "Tango Red" doesn’t sell itself, I'm not sure what will.

Why did I choose the Calvin Klein Tango Red skinny jean? 

Fact: Calvin Klein makes a slamming skinny jean.  No exaggeration.  If I haven’t already confessed my eternal love for my current and first pair of Calvin Klein skinny jeans, I will right now.  I own the most fantastic pair of skinny jeans on the planet and I purchased them from Ross for $30.  Okay, I said it.  Best purchase of my life.  These jeans stand neck and neck with all the cupcakes and puppies in the world, combined. 

Benefits: Calvin Klein skinnies are figure flattering, they cover your rear, they keep their shape through-and-through and are the most versatile pant in my closet (alongside my 7 for All Mankind Ginger Jeans).  I wear my existing Calvin Klein skinnies at least two times a week and I make no excuse for the frequency they are worn. 

Rational: If I purchase the same style jean but in another color, I will be faced with no disappointment.  We’ll see!  I purchased these Tango Red’s from 6pm.com this afternoon and I can’t wait for their arrival.  Oh, did I also mention Calvin Klein jeans can usually always be found on sale and range from $30- $70 per pair, not too shabby, eh?

I am anticipating that these jeans will be too hot to handle and I'm ready to rock them with a little spicy attitude. 

Springtime, you will be my muse and Tango Red, I’m counting on you to deliver the goods!

3 comments:

  1. I bought red skinny jeans right before the holidays and I love them but am so lost on what to wear them with! White is the obvious answer, but seems kind of boring to me. Maybe grey or navy blue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy--

    I would recommend anything striped, blazer (of any color), WHITE, chambray, mint, and anything animal print.

    Red can be defined as a "neutral" color and you can go balls to the wall, girlfriend!

    I know you're full of sass and style and so be creative and be confident that you really can't fail with a rocking pair of colored skinnies.

    Best,

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for the record, I just received my Tango Red's in the mail yesterday and of course I'm wearing them today.

    I am pairing my Tango Reds with black pumps, gold accessories and turquoise accessories, and a floral printed rose and black flowy top.

    I am loving the energy these pants give off, they are so wild!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

LATEST POSTS