Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

(Bee)utiful


It is no surprise that Burt’s Bees products are fantastic. Browsing their website, I was amazed at the breadth of product variety.  Here's a few of my favorite products made by Burt’s Bees.  Drum roll, please. . .

  1. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm:  What a gemstone of a product!  I purchased this product for a recent vacation because I didn't want the hassle of putting on lipstick but I wanted a little bit of color on my lips while staying casual at the beach.  I had seen this product in the drugstore and figured I’d take a swing at it.  I am so glad I made the purchase!  This product is butter-soft, non-fragrant, comes in a fun storage tube and keeps my lips feeling healthy and nourished.  This product is 100% natural and contains ingredients such as: coconut, vegetable, beeswax, sunflower and soybean oils.  They offer a variety of different tint colors but I chose Red Dahlia and I think it could be a suitable color for all.
  2. Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream:  Who doesn't like the fresh smell of sweet lemon? No one.  My point exactly!  My mom gave me a Burt’s Bees sampler pack a few months ago and this product was one of my favorites in the pack.  I absolutely love the scent and nourishing power of this product.  I like to smear a dash of it on my cuticles before bed and there is no better scent to fall asleep to.  This cuticle cream moisturizes the cuticles with sweet almond oil, cocoa seed butter, vitamin E and sunflower oil and nourishes brittle nails.  Oh, la la.
  3. Mango and Orange Sugar Scrub:  You had me at sugar scrub.  I think adding a sugar scrub to your bathing routine is both beneficial and totally luxurious.  What more?  This product can be purchased at your local drugstore!  Slather a generous glob on your hand and begin to lather all over your body.  Make sure to pay special attention to your knees and elbows; you can even hit your feet to eliminate dry stubborn skin.  You will feel awakened by the refreshing scent and your skin will look and feel absolutely radiant after one application.  Power ingredients: natural sugar crystals and orange peel.
What are your Burt’s Bees must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS