Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

the Mukluk

The Original Mukluk Boot $159 on Ideeli
Okay, again with my ever-multiplying obsession with fur and the MUKS Original Mukluk Boot.  I have always enjoyed my UGGS for their sheer comfort and reliability in the winter months; but, living in Flagstaff, Arizona for almost 6 years, I have found that the UGG boot is not always the most conventional boot to wear when mother nature strikes with sheets of snow and ice.  

Recently, the Original Mukluk Boot has tempted me with its rare beauty.  Not only is the Mukluk fun and funky fresh--but it appears to have a good sturdy sole (which is highly essential in any kind of winter wonderland climate).  I'm always looking to jazz up my snow apparel for cold and wintry months.  Functional, check.  Cute, check check!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS