clothesLINE xo
living a charmed life in a rainy city
Pages
Home
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Dreamer
Relax.
All will fall into place. Have
patience
in yourself and those around you.
Enjoy the day. Have confidence in yourself and your incredible abilities!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LATEST POSTS
Back to the Basics
Today I had a styling epiphany. So, this summer I decided to give in and buy an expensive non-clipping hair styling wand as a rep...
Tango Red: Calvin Klein Confession
Calvin Klein Jeans; $36 A fun and funky trend that will make springtime just that much more enjoyable this year—the ever-so-popular...
Workin' Nine to Five
So I have been “back to work” for approximately a week now and one thing is for sure; I need to keep my office diet in-check! I'm ...
Wish List: Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler
Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler for JCP (yes, JCPenney) is one of my favorite home decor lines. This collection is punchy, in-budg...
A Way to Start Your Day
All hail early risers... (or wannabes)! You know what they say, “the early bird gets the worm,” so, why not make the best of your day ...
Blazer
Blazers ; there's nothing more simple and polished then a tailored jacket. The thing I love most about a blazer is you get maximum ...
26 and Counting
Liz, from Twenty Six and Counting Blog One of my favorite fashion blogs is 26 and Counting and today Liz (the creator) is looking exce...
Sensible Summer Reading
Don't forget to pack your sunscreen, a wide-brimmed hat and an ice cold drink! 1. The Secret Life of Bees; Sue Monk Kidd from ...
Widget
Confidence
Image Source Kick your worries to the curb. Remember, worry is interest paid on debt you may never owe. Rawr.
No comments:
Post a Comment