Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Brand Junkie

I'm a brand junkie, guilty as charged.  

I admit it, I can be a serious sucker for brand name or designer clothing. Thankfully, 6pm.com can help me sustain my brand-name buying addiction.  

From outerwear brands such as Patagonia and Merrell to designer shoe brands such as Vince Camuto and Miss Sixty, you simply can't go wrong.  With savings up to 80% MSRP, you'll be in discount designer-wear heaven!

Vince Camuto, Kira $67.99
Vince Camuto, Kolby $32.90
Vince Camuto, Cassandra $59.10

BONUS:  My favorite and admired feature of this website is the "video description" tab on nearly each product sold.  So, you get the see the product featured on film and worn on a model/sales person before you make the purchase.  You are even delivered a pretty convincing sales pitch!  A cool and innovative way to sell online product if you ask me.

Browse the site.  I promise you will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS