Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Sleepless in Seattle


Seattle Skyline
Okay, life update.  I have officially moved back to the PNW and couldn’t be happier about the decision!  I landed a contract position with Media Plus+ to fulfill the role as Political Media Coordinator through the remainder of the political season.  

I have had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with my family and my boyfriend, Mac, who has just recently finished his fishing season in Alaska.  I have enjoyed practicing yoga on the beach, hiking and camping in the Cascades, drinking lots of coffee and revisiting with old friends.  I am sorely missing my sweet dog, Bella, and all of my Flagstaff friends; but, I am looking forward to becoming a Seattleite and taking full advantage of this fantastic city!

Side note; I’ve stumbled into a fairly bleak and bland looking cubicle and need to stay up to speed with the trend-setting, power chicks I work with.   Any suggestions on how to dress my cubicle up without going  overboard?  I was thinking a few framed pictures, a desk lamp, a nice calendar, etc.  Am I missing anything?

Happy trails and here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS