Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Just Bitten

Just Bitten, $7.50 Drugstores
Drugstore alert! 
This product is major.

I can't say enough about Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.  This product provides all the benefits of a stain/tint product but applies and feels like your favorite lip balm.  The color can be intensified by the amount you apply.  If you desire a super, color-rich lip; you'll want to apply two or three coats.  If you prefer just a subtle look; apply one coat.

Update: I applied my Balm Stain at 8am this morning and it lasted through breakfast and two cups of coffee, lunch and some afternoon snacks and the stain is still on my lips.  No joke!

As evidenced above, you can't beat the stay-power of this product.

With 12 vibrant shades, you really can't go wrong!  I am tempted to buy in two or three colors, I love this product so much!

Kiss away . . .

1 comment:

LATEST POSTS