Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Lights, Camera . . . Action!

Truffle Popcorn
Oscars, yes?

One of my favorite lifestyle/newsletter/websites, GlitterGirl, released some totally to-die-for recipes to make on Oscar night and I am intrigued.  With five recipes suggested; all require just five ingredients or less (hello simplicity!) and all are a healthier version of something you might otherwise make.  Perfection?  I think yes.  And, who can resist sweet potato fries, macaroons and truffled popcorn? 

Utter the word “food” and I’m instantly convinced.  Oscars, you better bring it this year! 

Happy Weekend, Friends!  Do something special for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the Oscars! We had a party at our place, complete with food and a quiz to see who could guess the most winners. A bunch of Oscar Party websites mentioned making gourmet popcorn, but I opted for Caramel Brownies instead.

    Your blog is awesome! I'm Amy, btw--Jordan Alvillar's cousin. We were talking about blogs (I have one, she's starting one) and she showed me yours. It's very trendy and well-written. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy--

    You are the sweetest person on the planet. And it sounds like you had a really great Oscar's party! What party is complete without an offering of Caramel Brownies? Were the Caramel Brownies salted? There seems to be a lot of chocolate/caramel/salt combinations. Super trendy!

    I will subscribe to your blog and follow you. You seem to be a very creative and adventurous person and if you even have a drop of Jordan's blood in you, you must be a rock star!

    Let's blog away my sister! xo

    ReplyDelete

LATEST POSTS