Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Military Chic: Camo on the Streets!

I adore the military camo jacket, don't you?  Its just a perfect jacket for fall weather.

Here's a few of my favorite styling techniques:
one: Mixing patterns - camo, plaid and leopard
two: Casual approach w/ flats
three: Rough & tough - camo w/ leather
four: Neon accent for some cool flair

I love this fun, laid-back utilitarian style.  Perfect for the weekend, after hours, drinks with friends or running errands. There seems to be a whole variety of different styles of camo jackets available in stores right now but I think my favorite style is one that hits just below the mid-thigh area. I recommend looking for a jacket that allows for some cinching around the waist to appear more structured; unless you love the tomboy/boyfriend slouchy look (which is totally cool, too)!  I would, however, avoid any cropped-jacket styles just to remain on-trend.

These three styles are to die for (all priced under $150):
JCPenney, BCBGeneration, Anthropologie

Are you ready to mix some military chic into your fall wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS