Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Drugstore Essentials


Ahhh, there are so many fun and exciting things going on in my life right now and I’m finding it hard to concentrate on what I’m supposed to be doing, momentarily, so I’m writing a blog post in lieu of alternative productive activities!

Drugstore skin care items worth purchasing:

In an effort to lower the cost of my beauty product budget and a desperate need for quality face moisturization; I selected Garnier’s  Skin Naturals Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream as the “summer drink” for my parched face.  I bought this product in anticipation that I would use up the remainder of my daily face moisturizer, Clinique DramaticallyDifferent Gel Moisturizing Gel, sooner than later.  I finally got around to religiously using this gel cream in the evenings and as-needed for daily use and have been awestruck by the quality of this product. This product delivers all the benefits you would find in a designer skin care brand but at a fraction of the price.  The product does an outstanding job locking in moisture and does not make your face appear greasy when worn throughout the day.  This refreshing gel-cream will also help you create that natural, dewy look we all aspire to have!  Don’t let the low sticker-price detour you from buying this product.  At an astounding $8 to $9 per tub, you won’t feel guilty applying liberally and often.  Sit back and watch the magic take place!  I am so happy I discovered this knock-out product.

This is the absolute perfect “summer” addition to any skin care regimen.  I bought this product because I was looking for a non-invasive alternative to a daily facial scrub.  After peddling over many other alternatives, I’m so glad I chose Neutrogena’s Grapefruit Foaming Scrub.  This product smells magical and couldn’t be more refreshing.  I’ve enjoyed working this scrub into my daily showering regimen.   The product does a good job eliminating the harmful dirt, dead skin and bacteria which are all notorious for creating breakouts.  Additionally, the gentle micro-beads work to polish the skin with visible results.  The product does include some Salicylic Acid acne medicine, but does not cause irritation.  The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub is a refreshing alternative to other daily facial scrubs and I will definitely repeat the purchase in the future. 

Look no further for removing tough eye makeup then the coveted Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads.  I have been using these makeup remover pads for a long time and haven’t found a more effective solution for removing stubborn eye makeup.  The pads are the perfect size and come pre-moistened.  They are composed of a soft solution that doesn’t irritate the eye and is not too oily (which is often the problem with most eye makeup removers).  Before using the product, I would recommend washing the face and using the pad to do the extra “clean up”.  A reliable product at a great price?  There is no better solution!  

I'm curious; what are your favorite drugstore products?

1 comment:

  1. This isn't a skincare product but I am obsessed with Maybelline's Falsies mascara!

    As far as skincare products you can't go wrong with Burt's Bees. I love Cetaphil too :) I really need to incorporate more drugstore finds in my skincare routine. My wallet would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

LATEST POSTS