Sunday, October 26, 2014
Best of Burgundy
Besides nude, petal pink or red, burgundy has got to be my all-time favorite nail color. The color burgundy is decadent and luxe. Not to mention, styles well with other colors and accessories. These four shades have caught my eye!
Essie // Lacy Not Racy
OPI // In the Cable Car-Pool Lane
butter LONDON // Tramp Stamp
Dolce & Gabbana // Dahlia
Make sure you extend your manicure by using this top coat and this quick dry. You won't be sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LATEST POSTS
-
Today I had a styling epiphany. So, this summer I decided to give in and buy an expensive non-clipping hair styling wand as a rep...
-
Calvin Klein Jeans; $36 A fun and funky trend that will make springtime just that much more enjoyable this year—the ever-so-popular...
-
So I have been “back to work” for approximately a week now and one thing is for sure; I need to keep my office diet in-check! I'm ...
-
Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler for JCP (yes, JCPenney) is one of my favorite home decor lines. This collection is punchy, in-budg...
-
All hail early risers... (or wannabes)! You know what they say, “the early bird gets the worm,” so, why not make the best of your day ...
-
Blazers ; there's nothing more simple and polished then a tailored jacket. The thing I love most about a blazer is you get maximum ...
-
Liz, from Twenty Six and Counting Blog One of my favorite fashion blogs is 26 and Counting and today Liz (the creator) is looking exce...
-
Don't forget to pack your sunscreen, a wide-brimmed hat and an ice cold drink! 1. The Secret Life of Bees; Sue Monk Kidd from ...
-
Image Source Kick your worries to the curb. Remember, worry is interest paid on debt you may never owe. Rawr.

No comments:
Post a Comment