Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Home Furnishings


Rugs? Yes.  Lighting? Yes.  Throw pillows?  Yes, please.  

Safavieh has it all.  And, today on ideeli, was a featured boutique vendor.  Before today, I had no brand recollection of Safavieh, but now, I’ll consider myself an absolute fanatic.  Chic, stylish and unexpected prints, patterns and color.  What more could you ask for in home décor?   

Consider this: you plan your wardrobe to a certain extent and you want it to reflect your personal style, correct?  Safavieh décor is an absolute reflection of personal style and intrigue but in the form of home furnishings.   

If ever I win the lottery or become god-awfully rich overnight, you can make certain a plethora of Safavieh home furnishings will adorn my living quarters.  Until that time arrives, I can day dream and pin to my hearts content on Pinterest.

Take a gander at some of ideeli’s discounted Safavieh merchandise.  If you are inspired enough to purchase from ideeli, think fast!  Ideeli boutiques are available for a limited time and products are available until supplies last.  It’s a dog eat dog world out there, folks.  Or you can be old fashioned and just check out Safavieh's website and drool along with me.

What are your favorite home décor websites, retailers, or brand names?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS