Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blazer


Blazers; there's nothing more simple and polished then a tailored jacket.  The thing I love most about a blazer is you get maximum polish for minimum effort (i.e. when you are scrambling to get ready in the morning for work).  Also, blazers come in all sorts of textures (light cotton, lined-wool), styles (cropped, boyfriend), colors (black, light blue, . . pink) and weights (summer vs. winter weights). 

Anyway, I was out shopping with my fashionista friend (Ms. Meghan Bas) last weekend we unearthed some pretty serious blazers during our excursion. 

The first find we found was a closeout deal from Ann Taylor Loft.  The blazer is exquisitely made of black wool/tweed with faint white speckles with an applique that runs along the bottom hem and breast flaps.  This blazer was a quaint $24 plus tax and I am certain I'm going to get a lot of use out of it!

I also managed to snag a fun and fabulous bright pink blazer from H&M!  This blazer will transition into Spring very well and I am looking forward to wearing this bold new style. 

Get wild, be crazy.  Buy a fabulous jacket and rock it!

2 comments:

  1. Love! I actually have a post about Blazers in my draft that I wrote last night. I have to say great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blazers are the best! That pink one was to die! Text me a fabulous photo of your sezzziii self wearing it, I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete

LATEST POSTS