Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Facial on a Budget

Biore ULTRA Pore Strips; $7.99
Rekindling a product adored in your past is always a pleasant surprise.  An example?  My re-introduction to the ever-nostalgic, Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.  During a routine trip to the drugstore last night, I felt compelled to purchase a box of Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and I'm so glad I did!

My first experience using the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips was back in my pubescent days of high school.  I remember a period of time where I was just dying to purchase the pore strips and used them regularly for a few years.  In the early 2000s the Biore Deep Cleansing Strips were ever-so-popular as a result of extensive advertising. 

Anyway, I bought the product and used it a couple nights ago and I am head over heals in love with it; just as I was 10 years prior! 

I would recommend upgrading to the Ultra edition of the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.  Instead of containing 8 strips you only get 6 strips but its worth the slight upgrade.  The pore strips do what they are supposed to do . . . clean your pores!  And needless to say, I was long overdue as in my strip looked like a porcupine’s back after removal.  It was disgustingly-cool. The strip also peeled off a layer of dead skin and actually conditioned the skin, making the skin on my nose feel softer than usual.  After using the product, I could still make out the pore indentations on my nose but  the pores remained free of dirt, bacteria and the process appeared to visibly reduce the appearance of white/blackheads.

Talk about a mini-facial for less than $10?  Super-fab!

Have you been re-introduced to a beauty product from your past that you have had a positive experience with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST POSTS